The Coastside Chamber has a monthly meeting with our local government offices to discuss current and upcoming legislation.
To study and analyze issues of interest to the Coastside business community, recommend to the Board of Directors advocacy positions on those issues that the committee deems appropriate, which are then communicated to the Chamber’s membership, elected officials, and the community at large.
- Chris Mickelsen, Political Consultant, Committee Chair & Coastside Chamber Board Member
- Brian Sheppard, Sheppard Family Dentistry, Coastside Chamber Board Member
- District 13, CA Senator Josh Becker’s Office
- District 23, CA Assemblymember Marc Berman’s Office
- District 3, San Mateo County Board Supervisor Ray Mueller’s Office
- City of Half Moon Bay Mayor Deborah Penrose’s Office
- San Mateo County Harbor District General Manager Jim Pruett’s Office
- Krystlyn Giedt, Coastside Chamber
- Judy Taylor, Compass Real Estate & SMC Association of Realtors (SAMCAR)
- Ken Habeeb, Coastside-Peninsula Appraisal
- Paul Wrubel, Wrubel & Associates
- Michelle Dragony, Coastside Buzz
Hybrid, Zoom & at the Chamber Office, on the 3rd Thursday of the month at 4:00 PM.
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Maps failed to load
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.