The 33rd Annual Farms, Fish & Flowers offers the general public a once-a-year opportunity to visit the Half Moon Bay Coastside’s nurseries, greenhouses, historic sites, farms and even a working harbor. Many of these businesses are not ordinarily open to the public except during our event when they invite visitors for a behind-the-scenes tour of their facilities and operations. There are a wide variety of experiences. The public can enjoy guided tours of flower gardens, organic herbs and field greens, a working dairy farm, Pillar Point Harbor, and much more. Host locations will share helpful tips for pruning and caring for flowers, others will share their key to an efficient operation and some will share their colorful and fascinating family history and how it shaped their businesses today.
Thank You to our 2023 Tour Locations…
- Big Wave Project Farm – www.bigwaveproject.org/farm
- Blue House Farm – www.bluehousefarm.com
- Coastside Farmers’ Markets – www.coastsidefarmersmarkets.org
- Harley Farms – www.harleyfarms.com
- Pie Ranch – www.pieranch.org
- Pillar Point Harbor – www.smharbor.com/pillar-point-harbor
- Pomponio Ranch – www.pomponioranchmeat.com
- Simms Organics – www.simmsorganics.com
- The HEAL Project Farm – www.thehealproject.org
Tours will be incremented to accommodate travel times and a lunch break.
- ALL Tours have extensive walking on uneven terrain. Please be mindful of your ability to navigate the farms successfully. We cannot guarantee accessibility.
- Children must be supervised at all times.
- Only service animals are allowed.
- $20 each for a tour of (1) property.
- Property locations will be split into (3) time slots.
- One person/group can attend up to (3) locations over the course of the day.
- $20 for a Sandwich, Chips & Cookie lunch brought to you at your lunchtime location.
- Ham & Swiss
- Roast Beef & Cheddar
- Turkey & Provolone
- Vegetarian & Hummus
- All sandwiches will have condiments on the side
Thank you to our wonderful sponsors!!
People who purchase a ticket before the locations are confirmed will be emailed to ask which location(s) they would like to go on.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.