SPECIAL MEETING AGENDA
ADJOURN TO CLOSED SESSION
- Conference with Legal Counsel – Existing Litigation (Government Code Section §54956.9(d)(1)).City of Half Moon Bay v. Granada Community
Services District and Montara Water and Sanitary District (RPI, Sewer Authority Mid-
Coastside) – Santa Clara County (Superior Court Case No. 17CV316927; Sixth
District Court of Appeal Case No. H049896)
- Conference Involving a Joint Powers Agency – Sewer Authority Mid Coastside. (Government Code Section 54956.96):
CONFERENCE WITH LEGAL COUNSEL — PENDING LITIGATION
Pursuant to Paragraph (1) of Subdivision (d) of Government Code Section 54956.9 Ecological Rights Foundation v. Sewer Authority Mid-Coastside (Case No. 3:18-CV04413)
Granada Community Services District representatives on Sewer Authority Mid-Coastside joint powers agency Board of Directors: Director Barbara Dye and Director Jen Randle (alternate).
RECONVENE TO OPEN SESSION
Report any reportable action taken in Closed Session.
ADJOURN SPECIAL MEETING
CALL REGULAR MEETING TO ORDER AT 7:30 p.m.
GENERAL PUBLIC PARTICIPATION
Public members may comment on matters under the jurisdiction of the District that are not on the agenda. Comments are limited to 3 minutes. See the instructions above to comment via ZOOM (online) or by telephone.
REGULAR MEETING AGENDA
- Parks and Recreation Activities.
a. Report on Granada Community Park and Recreation Center.
i. Consideration of conceptual approval of San Mateo County Library Outpost.
Recommendation: To be made by board.
b. Report on planned Recreation Program events.
GCSD Special and Regular Board of Directors Meeting September 21, 2023
- Consideration of Approval of Ordinance No. 177 An Ordinance Regarding Compensation of Directors of the Granada Community Services District – First Reading. Recommendation: 1. Read title and waive by motion the reading of the Ordinance. Approve the ordinance subject to enactment after a second reading at a subsequent board meeting.
- Consideration of Approval of Resolution to Amend Article III, Section B. of District Bylaws to Change Start Time for District Regular Board Meetings to 7:00 p.m. Recommendation: Approve resolution.
- Engineer’s Report.
- Report on Sewer Authority Mid-Coastside Meetings.
- CONSENT AGENDA
August 17, 2023 Regular Meeting Minutes.
August 24, 2023 Special Meeting Minutes
September 2023 Warrants.
August 2023 Financial Statements.
Assessment District Distribution #3-23/24.
- COMMITTEE REPORTS
Report on seminars, conferences, or committee meetings.
- INFORMATION CALENDAR
Attorney’s Report. (Parkin)
General Manager’s Report. (Duffy)
Administrative Staff Report. (Atmore)
Future Agenda Items.
ADJOURN REGULAR MEETING