BOARD OF DIRECTORS
REGULAR MEETING AT 7:00 p.m.
Thursday, November 16, 2023
NOTICE PERTAINING TO PUBLIC ACCESS TO THE MEETING
The Board of Directors’ meeting room is open to the public during open session. To
maximize public access to public meetings, the Granada Community Services District
staff and board members will generally be participating in person at the board meeting,
as well as using videoconference to allow remote participation by members of the
public, board members, and staff as necessary. Members of the public may participate
Topic: GCSD Board Meeting
Time: Nov 16, 2023 7:00 PM Pacific
Time (US and Canada)
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 826 4268 6214
REGULAR MEETING AGENDA
- Public Hearing: Consideration of Approval of Ordinance No. 177, an Ordinance
Regarding Compensation of Directors of the Granada Community Services
District – Second Reading.
Recommendation: 1. Read the title of the Ordinance and waive by motion the, 2nd reading of the Ordinance, Open Public Hearing, Oral comment from the public in attendance, and receive, report from staff on written comments received, Close Public Hearing, Approve and Adopt Ordinance 177.
- Parks and Recreation Activities.
a. Report on Granada Community Park and Recreation Center.
b. Report on planned Recreation Program Events.
- Consideration of Amendment to District Bylaws Regarding Check Signatory
Recommendation: Approve update to Bylaws.
- Consideration of District Investment Policy and Alternatives for District Funds
Recommendation: Approve the District Investment Policy and direct staff to
open new accounts as necessary and transfer some reserves from LAIF to either
new investment alternative.
- Engineer’s Report.
- Report on Sewer Authority Mid-Coastside Meetings.
- October 18th Special Meeting Minutes.
- October 19th Regular Meeting Minutes.
- November 2023 Warrants.
- September 2023 Financial Statements.
- Assessment District Distribution #4-23/24.
- Report on seminars, conferences, or committee meetings.
- Attorney’s Report. (Parkin)
- General Manager’s Report. (Duffy)
- Administrative Staff Report. (Atmore)
- Future Agenda Items.