Would you like to join an amazing team doing a job that is rewarding and meaningful? Are you good at managing people and processes? Do you have good computer skills? Do you get on well with older adults? If you answered yes to these questions, then Senior Coastsiders has a great job opportunity for you.
Senior Coastsiders is seeking a part-time temporary Volunteer Coordinator. Salary range $22-25/hour.
Duties may include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Coordinate volunteer activities for the agency.
- Actively recruit, screen, place, train and supervise volunteers.
- Track and report volunteer activity on a regular basis.
- Plan and oversee regular volunteer training and orientation.
- Maintain an updated database.
- Organize and manage volunteer events.
- Oversee volunteer recognition and appreciation.
- Coordinate volunteers for special events.
- Coordinate the scheduling, set up and break down of special events.
- Assist with meal deliveries as needed.
- Interact and communicate with supervisors, co-workers, volunteers, and the public in a courteous and professional manner in person and on the telephone.
- Support the office by answering phones, assisting participants, and setting up classrooms.
- Participate in special events which may include weekends and evenings.
- Attend staff meetings.
- Provide back up as necessary when other staff are out.
- Other duties as assigned.
How to Apply
Please contact Sandi Winter, Executive Director at Senior Coastsiders to indicate your interest in this position. She can be contacted by email at [email protected], in-person at Senior Coastsiders, 925 Main St, Half Moon Bay or by phone at 650-726-9056.