The Annual Lighted Parade with Santa Claus starts around 6:15 – come early to stake out your spot! Santa will be in Mac Dutra Plaza after the parade for kids to tell him what they want for Christmas. Make It Main Street will be hosting an artist’s row on Kelly Ave along with local nonprofits and their fun-raisers. The Kid’s Zone will take place next to the park on Kelly Ave. with fun activities for kids of all ages. After the parade, check out the floats & cars show on Main Street! Parade sponsored by Republic Services!
- 4 PM – Holiday Market by Make It Main Street
- 6 PM – PARADE!
- 6 PM – Kids Fun Zone by Sea Crest School
- 7 PM – Float, Boat & Car Show on Main St.
- 7:30 PM – Santa @ Mac Dutra Plaza
Who’s in the Parade this year?!
A new record of 42 groups!!
- Abundant Grace Coastside Worker
- Alborzi Orthodontics
- Alifano Technologies & Shely Pack Dancers
- Beach Break Entertainment Film Festival
- Boys and Girls Club of the Coastside
- Brush Hog Tree care
- Cabrillo Unified Teachers Association
- City of Half Moon Bay
- Coastal Repertory Kids Theatre
- Coastside Children’s Programs
- Coastside Fire + Santa
- Coastside Hope
- Coastside Hula
- Coastside Jewish Community
- Cool Harbor Nights
- El Granada Elementary PTO
- Girl Scouts Coastside
- Gotta Dance Studio
- Half Moon Bay 4H
- Half Moon Bay High School FFA
- Half Moon Bay Library
- Half Moon Bay Shakespeare Company
- Half Moon Bay State Beach
- Half Moon Bay Surf Club
- Half Moon Bay Winery & Make It Main Street
- Hassett ACE Hardware
- HMB Girls Softball
- HMB HIstory Association
- HMBHS Marching Band
- Kulda Group Real Estate Team
- Lemos Farm
- Maids To The Rescue
- Mercado Mi Familia
- Midpeninsula Regional Open Space
- Pomponio Ranch
- Republic Services
- Rotary Club of Half Moon Bay
- Sea Crest School
- SMC Sheriff’s Office
- Verdura Construction
- Wilkinson School
What’s in the Kelly Ave Market Place?
- Coastside Chamber (Nonprofit Fundraiser)
Selling Wine donated by HMB Winery & Beer donated by HMB Brew Co.
- Abundant Grace Coastside Worker (Nonprofit Fundraiser) Selling AGCW Sweatshirts!!
- Make It Main Street
- La Costa Adult School
- SMC Environmental Health
- Alis Derus / Kuddly Kritters
- Amanda Kerseg / Jewelry, Ceramics, & Soap
- Dawne Hornung / Coastal Dawne
- Divina & Isabel Machado / CASEIRA Brazilian Flavor
- Echo Lockhart / Fiber Menagerie Studio
- Haven Lund / Dreamy Glass Studio
- Jill Quigley / Sea Glass Creations
- Joe Altwer / Nuance Art
- Joy Moore / Harmonies Salon
- Nancy Auld / Hand Crafted Jewelry
- Natalie Downe / Natbat Creations
- Ruth Medina / Soy Candles
- Sydney Shives / Hand Stamped Totes & More
Thank you to our wonderful sponsors!!
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.