235 Main St. , Half Moon Bay, California 94019
The Coastside Chamber is here to support our local business community in a myriad of ways! Through our Resource Center, we offer consulting, facilities, marketing, and ever-evolving services to help facilitate your business needs. We are the Coastside’s leading catalyst for business growth, a convener of leaders to get things done, and a champion for a thriving community.
Meeting Room & Classroom Rental…
- Private entrance.
- A rental includes the use of both rooms.
- Up to 15 individual desks for classes.
- Up to 25 chairs for seminar-style meetings.
- A board table that fits 8-12 people.
- Free Wifi
- A Zoom Room system for hybrid meetings or classes.
- Access to our kitchen should your session have snacks!
- Dog friendly!
- 2 Blocks away from the heart of Main Street restaurants.
- Start-Up Strategies & Resources
- Funding Resources
- Growth Strategies
- Problem-Solving Support
- Technology Support
- Vendor Identification
- HR Resources
- and so much more!
Common Resources Found in the Center…
- Brochures to local businesses that serve business needs.
- Direct referrals to meet your business needs.
- Reports on local demographics to help with business strategy decisions.
Recent Business News & Updates…
- City of HMB | State Route 1 – Tom Lantos Tunnel (Devil’s Slide) Overnight Closure Northbound Tunnel – Dec. 4th
- HMB Review | Strawflower Shopping Center sold for $34 million
- HMB Review | Don Horsley, longtime elected official, remembered for public service
- HMB Review | County gets new tech for Pescadero Creek, Memorial parks
- HMB Review | Chan Zuckerberg gives $1 million for HMB housing
- CA | K-12 Education Salary Data
- Coastside Wedding issue
- Dental Board of CA | Board Meeting Agenda – Dec. 15th
- MCC | Agenda for Regular Meeting – Nov. 29th
- HMB review | County calls for Measure K proposals
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.